These links will open in a new browser window. Close the new window to return to myfuture.
- Australian Apprenticeships [new window]
Information on all aspects of Australian Apprenticeships for employers, jobseekers, school students and careers advisers.
- Indigenous Year 12 Attainment (DEEWR) [new window]
This webpage, from the Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR), contains case studies that highlight the achievements of Indigenous students from around Australia who have completed Year 12 or equivalent.
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) Careers [new window]
The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) Careers website provides information on indigenous employment at the ABC, as well as a job search tool, application tips, and information about working for the ABC.
- Australian Government Directory - Indigenous Services [new window]
The Australian Government Directory provides contact details to a wide range of Indigenous services in areas such as arts and culture, education/research and business and manufacturing.
- Australian Indigenous Leadership Centre (AILC) [new window]
The Australian Indigenous Leadership Centre (AILC) is a not-for-profit Registered Training Organisation providing nationally accredited Certificate and Diploma level courses in Indigenous leadership.
- Croc Skills (Dusseldorp Skills Forum) [new window]
Croc Skills Try-A-Trade is a project run by the Dusseldorp Skills Forum that introduces Year 8 & 9 students to a variety of trades and jobs in a practical and engaging way.
- Deadly pathways [new window]
This is a website to help Indigenous young people across Queensland tap into the networks, resources and opportunities for careers and educational pathways.
- Indigenous (DEEWR) [new window]
The Indigenous webpage, from the Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) website, provides links to policies and programs that assist Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in the areas of early childhood, schooling, employment, and economic independence.
- Film Australia: Indigenous Voices Showcase [new window]
This page features articles about the career pathways travelled by Indigenous filmmakers in Australia.
- Indigenous Portal [new window]
The Australian Government's Indigenous Portal is a window to contacts, resources, information, and government programs and services for Aboriginal people and Torres Strait Islanders.
- Indigenous Youth Leadership Programme (DEEWR) [new window]
The Indigenous Youth Leadership Program (IYLP) is an Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) initiative that provides scholarships to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students, particularly those from remote areas of the country, to attend high performing secondary schools or universities and promote leadership development opportunities.
- Indigenous Youth Mobility Program (IYMP) [new window]
The Indigenous Youth Mobility Program (IYMP) is an Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) initiative that helps young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people move to a new location in order to gain the skills they need to get a job in their community or elsewhere.
- My Guide - myfuture [new window]
My Guide is a personalised, career exploration tool within myfuture, with over 360 questions and activities that assist in career planning and development.
- National Aboriginal Sporting Chance Academy (NASCA) [new window]
NASCA encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to excel in sport and use this as a springboard to success in education, employment and career development.
- Careers in Health: A Guide for Indigenous Students (PDF - 775 KB) [new window]
This booklet, published by the Western Australian Government Department of Health, provides indigenous students with information about pathways through TAFE and University education into health workforce careers.
- APS Indigenous Pathways Success Stories [new window]
The APS Indigenous Pathways Success Stories webpage, from the Australian Public Service Commission website, profiles Indigenous Pathways participants who have forged a career in the Australian Public Service.
- SA Aboriginal Leadership Register [new window]
If you would like to participate in Aboriginal leadership development programs or be represented on Boards and Committees, you can register on this South Australian Government site.
- SA Aboriginal support and programs [new window]
The South Australian Government's Skills for All website provides information and links to support and programs to assist Aboriginal people to gain employment.
- Indigenous Employment (NT Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment) [new window]
The Northern Territory Office of the Commissioner for Public Employment (OCPE) runs an Indigenous Employment and Career Development Strategy which aims to build a skilled Indigenous workforce.
- What Works.The Work Program [new window]
This website is part of an Australian Government effort to improve outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students by providing useful materials for teachers.