These links will open in a new browser window. Close the new window to return to myfuture.
- Adult Learning Australia (ALA) [new window]
ALA is the national peak body representing organisations and individuals in the adult learning field.
- Alice Springs School of the Air [new window]
The School of the Air provides an educational service for about 140 children living on properties and settlements covering over 1 million square kilometres of Central Australia.
- Australasian Association of Distance Education Schools (AADES) [new window]
The Australasian Association of Distance Education Schools (AADES) is the peak professional organisation in Australasia representing school level distance education.
- Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) [new window]
The ACER website provides state-of-the-art educational research, products and services.
- Australian Education International (AEI) [new window]
Australian Education International (AEI) is an Australian Government website that supports the commercial activities of Australia’s education community by liaising with other governments and the education and training industry.
- Australian Institute of Training and Development (AITD) [new window]
AITD is a specialist national association for professionals involved in training, learning and human resource development in Australia.
- Australian Association of Special Education (AASE) [new window]
The AASE is a broad-based non-categorical association concerned with all who have special education needs.
- Australasian Curriculum Assessment and Certification Authorities (ACACA) [new window]
Australasian Curriculum Assessment and Certification Authorities (ACACA) is the Australian body for chief executives of the statutory bodies in the states and territories and in New Zealand responsible for certificates of senior secondary education.
- Australian Disability Clearinghouse on Education and Training (ADCET) [new window]
ADCET provides information about inclusive teaching, learning and assessment strategies, and support services for people with disabilities in post secondary education and training.
- Disability Standards for Education 2005 (DEEWR) [new window]
The Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR) has formulated disability standards for enrolment, participation, curriculum, accreditation and delivery, student support services and elimination of harassment and victimisation
- English Australia [new window]
English Australia is the national association for accredited public and private English language colleges in Australia.
- Isolated Children's Parents' Association of Australia (ICPA) [new window]
ICPA is a voluntary national parent body dedicated to ensuring that all geographically isolated students have equality of access to an appropriate education.
- National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER) [new window]
NCVER is Australia's principal provider of vocational education and training (VET) research and statistics.
- StudyLink - for students wanting an international education [new window]
StudyLink provides a searchable database of courses you can study in Australia, Europe, India, Singapore, or the USA.
- Training.gov.au (TGA) [new window]
TGA is the official national register of information on courses, qualifications, training packages, units of competency and Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) and has been developed for experienced training sector users.